The value of human capital, i.e. workforce, whether it is management or non-management, is a essential ingredient of any organization. Whilst value of human capital does not appear on the financial statements, it is undoubtedly one of the main drivers in overall performance and ultimately affects the bottom line of the enterprise. Successful corporate leaders recognize that their competitive edge in today's marketplace lies in their people and that investment in human capital is essential.
Primary emphasis of HR management is to ensure that the optimal number and type of manpower is in place. Followed by the performance appraisal, career development and adequate training, organizational synergies are availed in terms of reduced costs and efficient operations.
The Firm, with its professional staff specialized in HR management, helps the client in:
- Manpower planning to optimize organizational hierarchy
- Job evaluation and reward structuring
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance appraisal and management
- Work load analysis and competency assessment
- Employment law implication and compliance
- Redundancy planning and counseling
- HR audit and payroll services